All courses should do in-class instruction for 2022 Fall Semester. Please cooperate with the following measures considering that the epidemic has not yet ended :
- Teachers must provide online learning methods for Individuals tested positive for COVID-19 and close contacts of a positive case to ensure students' right to education.
Due to the rapid changes in the epidemic situation, please plan flexible teaching methods in advance.
- lecture：PowerCam should be 100% recorded and all teaching materials uploaded to I’m@TMU.
- laboratory: flexible study measure (e.g. self-learning, on-line video or make up lessons)
- individual studies/ seminar: flexible study measure (e.g. self-learning, provide online learning)
- physical education: flexible study measure (e.g. provide on-line video)
- Teachers who have been tested positive for COVID-19, close contacts (isolated at home), or self-initiated epidemic prevention, should conduct distance teaching, or provide physical teaching by substitute teachers, and should inform the students and department supervisors as soon as possible, and inform to the Office of Academic Affairs
- If there are any adjustments to the course method and grading method, please make sure to announce information on I’m@TMU.
- If the confirmed cases, close contacts (isolated at home) or self-initiated epidemic prevention are unable to participate in the on-site examination, please complete the application for epidemic prevention leave attached with relevant documents. The make-up examination will be calculated based on the actual results.
- Distance Learning Courses：
- Distance teaching can adopt synchronous teaching or asynchronous teaching.
- Please ensure the quality of teaching, strengthen teacher-student interaction, and do not use the old PowerCam files to implement remote teaching.
- Please contact Office of Information Teaching for distance teaching technical consultation (Dann campus (#3) 1616~1619).
- Distance learning reference:
Curriculum Section, Office of Academic Affairs, Aug. 29th 2022